Open EXR (EXR)
EXR (OpenEXR) is a high dynamic-range (HDR) image file format developed by Industrial Light & Magic for use in computer imaging applications. The following parameters are used to adjust settings of this format:
- compression - compression type (default - rle)
Compression parameter specifies compression algorithm for resulting files. Its allowed values are:
- no - resulting files are not compressed.
- rle - resulting files are compressed with RLE algorithm based on presenting a flow of same bytes as two values. The first value is the number of repeated characters, the second value is the character code.
- zips - resulting files are compressed with ZIPS algoritm.
- zip - resulting files are compressed with ZIP algoritm. It has much in common with ZIP algorithm used to archive any data.
- piz - resulting files are compressed with PIZ algoritm.
- pxr24 - resulting files are compressed with PXR algoritm. It was created for working with professional 3D animations on Pixar high-end graphics stations. Pequliarities of this algorithm are: no compression, only RGB model, grayscale and one alpha-channel are supported.
The default value is: rle.
ICPCL.exe -convertto exr compression:zip -source "C:\Original files" -dest "C:\Converted files"