Add operations (-oper)
Our program can perform some operations with images before saving them. The source image is not changed while the resulting file contains all specified changes. When the program is installed for the first time, several operations are available to the user. However, we are constantly improving the program and add extra operations to it.
When using command line, operations are added with the help of -oper key. Besides, you can adjust each operation with the help of additional parameters.
-oper [Parameter 1]:[Value 1]…[Parameter N]:[Value N]
Name - short name of an operation. Can have the following values:
- Crop - image cropping.
- Effect - applying color effects: Blur effect, Sharpen effect, Emboss effect, Water color effect, Smoothing noise effect, Maximum / minimum effects, Negative effect, Grayscale effect и Sepia effect.
- Mirror - image mirroring (flipping).
- Resize - image resizing.
- Rotate - image rotation at an arbitary angle.
- ReplaceColor - image color replacement.
- Canvas - increasing/decreasing image size without scaling.
- ColorProfile - applying color profiles to an image.
- WateMark WaterMark - applying other "watermark" images to an image.
- PageFilter - conversion of separate pages of a multipage file.
Parameter - operation parameter name.
Value - operation parameter value.
This section lists all parameters for every operation with detailed description, all possible values and sample solutions. Note that each parameter has a default value (these are singled out with bold font). This is the parameter value if no value is set in the script and/or in -oper key.