Color profiles are data sets used to transform values of color range. They include information on color, hue, saturation and brightness. Color profiles are used to describe compliance of colors of input and output devices in color model terms. Use color profile operation to make sure that graphics files received from a device are correctly displayed or printed on other devices in full compliance with source images. This operation is used to apply internal or external color profiles to images. Adjust its settings with the help of the following parameters:
Mode parameter specifies operation mode. Its allowed values are:
- ignore - ignore color profiles contained in the files.
- builtin - transform images in compliance with color profiles contained in them.
- external - transform images in compliance with an external color profile.
Mode default value is: ignore.
Profile_path parameter specifies the path to an external color profile. It is a string containing full path to the file with the needed profile.
ICPCL.exe -convertto bmp -source "C:\Original files" -dest "C:\Converted files" -oper ColorProfile mode:external profile_path:"c:\WideGamutRGB.icc"
- If mode parameter has builtin value, and there is no built-in color profile in the source image, the operation is ignored.
- Profile_path parameter is considered only if mode parameter value isexternal.
- To execute this command line, make sure that the specified file is available for reading. This regards all executions including those from other applications or with other user names.