How to convert WPG clipart into TIFF?
WordPerfect Graphics Metafile (WPG) is the native graphics file format of the WordPerfect Corporation line of software products. WPG files may store raster or vector graphics data, or Encapsulated PostScript data as well. Raster data may be up to 24-bits deep and selectable from a palette of 256 colors.
To convert WPG files to TIFF:
- Download and install Image Converter Command Line program.
- Press 'Start" button, then select 'Run...' and press it
- Enter the following command line:
- Press 'OK' button
- A DOS mode window will open and the conversion process will start
- Converted files will be stored in 'C:\out' folder
If you do conversions often you may found it more convenient to make a conversion script as a BAT-file.