How to convert WinFax files into TIFF?
WinFax program stores its documents in files with *.fxm, *.fxr, *.fxs and *.fxd extensions. These files can contain one or more black-and-white raster pages with CCITT Group 4 or CCITT Group 3 compression.
To convert WinFax files to TIFF:
- Download and install Image Converter Command Line
- Press 'Start' button, then select 'Run...' and press it
- Enter the following command line:
- Press 'OK' button
- A DOS mode window will open and the conversion process will start
- Converted files will be stored in 'C:\out' folder
If you do conversions often you may found it more convenient to make a conversion script as a BATCH-file.