How to convert SFF files into TIFF?
Structured Fax File Format was developed for facsimile documents circulation. An SFF file can contain one or more black-and-white raster pages. Programs which can read SFF files are very few in number.
- Download and install Image Converter Command Line program
- Press 'Start" button, then select 'Run...' and press it
- Enter the following command line:
- Press 'OK' button
- A DOS mode window will open and the conversion process will start
- Converted files will be stored in 'C:\out' folder
If you do conversions often you may found it more convenient to make a conversion script as a BATCH-file.